Free School Meals
Do you qualify for Free School Meals for your child?
If you receive any of the following than your child will be entitled to Free School Meals and additional funding for the school.
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190 for financial year.
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please contact the school office for more information about how to apply for Free School Meals.